So with that, I've decided to do a quick Top 10 post where I will be counting down my Top 10 favorite songs from Avicii. I haven't done a Top 10 post since the passing of Chester Bennington, but I feel like now is an appropriate time to do one for Avicii. Selecting ten songs wasn't that hard since he only had two albums and a couple EPs, so I was able to squeeze in all of my favorites. But despite that, I could tell he had so much potential. It's such a shame to see him go so soon because he really was amazing and very talented. So without further ado, here are my Top 10 favorite songs from Avicii.
10. Without You (feat. Sandro Cavazza) (from "Avīci (01)")
9. For A Better Day (feat. Alex Ebert) (from "Stories")
8. Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora) (from "Avīci (01)")
7. A Sky Full Of Stars (song by Coldplay; co-produced by Avicii) (from "Ghost Stories")
6. Lay Me Down (feat. Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers) (from "True")
5. Broken Arrows (feat. Zac Brown Band) (from "Stories")
4. The Nights (feat. Nicholas Furlong) (from "The Days / Nights EP")
3. Hey Brother (feat. Dan Tyminski) (from "True")
2. Levels (non-album single)
1. Wake Me Up (feat. Aloe Blacc) (from "True")
So there you have it. Those are my personal Top 10 favorite songs from Avicii. I'm still heartbroken about his death and I can only imagine what his family is going through right now. But his music will live on and hopefully it will continue to inspire others. Rest in peace, Tim Bergling. You will be missed.
"He said, one day you'll leave this world behind. So live a life you will remember." – from The Nights.